Interactive Agency Service
Cpl Healthcare has developed a brand new interactive Agency Service for all existing and new staff. You can put yourself on call for shifts without picking up the phone, refer to your calendar, easily check your schedule and contact us through a brand new interactive messaging service.
Make sure to get your timesheet signed after each shift. For Payroll related information please click here.
Cpl Healthcare will do their best to place you where and when you want to work. We cannot guarantee placement but we will do our best to accommodate your preferences. When you are placed in a job we ask you to be punctual for work and in the event of delays please contact us as soon as possible.
The uniform policy is:
- Nurses/Midwives – Navy trousers, plain white tunic with black shoes.
- Healthcare Assistants – Black trousers, plain white tunic with black shoes.
- Minimal jewellery, a plain band and stud earrings only.
- No false nails or nail varnish.
- Make sure to bring your uniform with you to work and get changed once you are there.
- All staff will be issued with a Cpl Healthcare ID badge that must be worn (and be visible) on any agency placement.