Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with its client Papworth Hospital is looking to recruit Nurses for full time permanent positions.
Papworth Hospital is one of the largest specialist cardio thoracic (heart and lung) hospitals in Europe and includes the country’s main heart and lung transplant centre, performing approximately 5 transplants per week.
Located in Cambridgeshire in the East of England, the hospital sees patients for the diagnosis and treatment of cardio thoracic disease. It is also a national centre for a range of specialist services, including pulmonary endarterectomy (PEA)/ CF & has one of the largest sleep labs in the UK.
A new Papworth Hospital is currently being built on the grounds of the hospital, with a 310 bed capacity and virtually 100% single rooms. In addition, there is the Heart and Lung Research Institute (HLRI), together with the University of Cambridge, on the Cambridge Biomedical Campus (CBC).
Papworth Everard is a village in Cambridgeshire, England. It lies ten miles west of Cambridge and six miles south of Huntingdon, Today, Papworth Everard is a large village with a thriving community, home to substantial light industry and local business.
Vacancies exist in:
- Critical care (new graduates will be considered)
- Cath labs
- Cardiac surgery wards including transplant & cardiology wards
- Respiratory wards including respiratory sleep, support & Cystic fibrosis
- Private patients wards
- Day wards
- Out patients department
- £500 for relocation on production of receipts
- Band 4 pay while awaiting PIN
- Competency enhanced pay progression
- Affordable accommodation – single person only shared accommodation ranging from £285 – 400 per month
Skype interviews take place monthly, and we will also be interviewing in Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece over the next few months.