Your life, Your Work, Your Choice.
Cpl Healthcare is currently recruiting agency nurses to provide nursing care for a paediatric homecare case based in Co. Kildare.
You will be required to provide nursing care to a teenage girl who has a diagnosis of Epilepsy and severe intellectual disability.
The family are extremely welcoming and are anxious to have the nurse available as soon as possible
Experience working in an ID setting would be ideal.
Hours required are 8 hours flexible days.
This is an ongoing role where flexibility and work lifestyle is in your hands.
Nursing Job Requirements:
- Recognised Third Level Nursing qualification
- Full NMBI registration
- Experience within an ID setting an advantage
- Experience with Peg feed
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
The advantages of working through Cpl Healthcare as an Agency Nurse:
- Flexibility and control as to where and where you work
- Weekly payroll and tax advice
- Great links and career opportunities both nationwide and abroad.
For more information call Cpl Healthcare on 01 482 5452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view more nursing jobs visit www.cplhealthcare.com Apply for job