The island has a strong sense of community! The charitable spirit of islanders is highlighted by the number of events organised and run by volunteers; all helping to make Guernsey a great place to live & work!
In this role, you will be responsible for promoting a caring environment that provides the service user with a high standard of care, meeting individual needs and ensuring the client and their families are treated with respect and dignity.
- Capped Tax at 20%
- Excellent relocation package offered to help with flights & accommodation
- Excellent work/life balance: 40 Annual Leave Days Per Year
- Average Commute, 20 minutes
- Excellent Schools & Low Crime Rates
- Regular flights to London Gatwick take just 45 minutes.
-Full Drivers License - desirable but not essential
-Experience supporting people with an intellectual disability
-Strong level of English
For more information, please contact Zoe Lawlor on +353 87 407 8773 or email email@example.com Apply for job