Nursing Jobs Australia
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our client Northern Beeches Hospital in Sydney will be holding Skype Interviews weekly for nurses with full AHPRA for vacancies in the areas below.
- Midwifery & Special Care Nursey
- Medical & Surgical Nurses
- Mental health
- Critical Care Unit (ICU & CCU)
Northern Beaches is located in beautiful French’s Forest, in the Northern Beaches region of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The hospital has 488 beds; 60 percent public and 40 percent private. Services include surgery, emergency, intensive care, cardiac, birthing, paediatrics, mental health, renal and cancer care and outpatients.
Interested candidates must have
- Recognized Nursing qualification
- A minimum of 2 years nursing experience
- AHPRA registration is desirable but not essential
- Good team players
- Excellent communication skills
Excellent relocation package on offer.
Interviews will be taking place in Ireland and the UK in March
For more details please contact Keelin on +353862938128 / send an updated CV to email@example.com Apply for job