Candidates must be highly motivated and interested in working in Care of the Elderly. All successful candidates will ensure that the highest standards of person centered care is delivered.
Shifts are rostered Monday to Sunday and will include Night duty.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To plan and deliver a high standard of individualised care.
• To work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organisation and adherence to organisational policies and work procedures.
• To cultivate positive relationships with residents and promote independence
• Practice professional and responsible health care.
• Follow daily allocation duties in a professional and caring manner
The ideal Candidate:
- Must have FETAC /QQI level 5 or other relevant qualification
- Have an empathetic and caring nature
- Care of the elderly experience required
- All successful candidates will be Garda Vetted
- Must be able to provide 2 written references
- Good knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Must be familiar with Health Act 2007 (Care and Welfare of Residents in Designated Centres for Older People)
- Must have fluent level of English both written and oral
Competitive salary on offer.
For further information please contact Kevin Kelly on Tel:+3531482 5425 or email your updated CV to email@example.com Apply for job