Case Worker – Dublin city
Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Case Worker for an initial 16 week period on behalf of an independent state body whose role is to provide a range of services including advocacy, support and advise to clients in Ireland and abroad.
This will be a duty position involving complex initial assessments.
We are looking to speak with experienced candidates with a background in one of the following sectors:
Community welfare, NGO’s, Social work, Social care, Project Worker, Public Service information, tenancy support, housing services, primary care services, elderly care services or similar
Interested candidates should have:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of social disadvantage, social services and citizen rights
- Ability to forge positive relationships with a range of people and organisations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent IT and administration skills
- Ability to analyse information and produce reports
- Excellent case management skills
Interested candidates will be required to start as soon as possible for an 3 month period
For a job description and further information, please forward your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian in confidence on 01 482 5352. Apply for job