Are you ready to make a significant impact on the future of public Imaging Services in one of Australia's most captivating locations? Tasmania, renowned for its stunning scenery and expansive National Parks invites you to join us in this exciting journey. Be a part of Tasmania's unprecedented growth and expansion, where your energy and innovation will drive sustained change.
The Role: Chief Radiographer
As the Chief Radiographer, you'll hold a pivotal leadership role in the Department of Medical Imaging, overseeing the management, planning, and evaluation of the medical imaging service. Your expertise will contribute to strategic service development and ensure compliance with accreditation standards, upholding a quality imaging service.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction in the management of Medical Imaging services, setting the service delivery policy and ensuring efficient management of resources.
- Oversee clinical leadership and professional support, upholding best practice standards in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Collaborate with the Department of Medical Imaging leadership team to promote a collaborative and integrated approach to service delivery.
- Registration with the Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia
- Tertiary qualification/program of study approved by the Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia
- Postgraduate qualification/s relevant to the management of Medical Imaging Services
Details of Appointment:
- Permanent, full-time position with day work (76 hours per fortnight, negotiable)
- Salary: $154,260 - $155,545 per annum
- Salary Packaging and Relocation Assistance available
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their CV to Kenny Brownlee at email@example.com.
Ensure you meet the essential criteria and, if applicable, include details of postgraduate qualifications relevant to the role. Apply for job