Chief Radiographer - Make a Difference in a leading Healthcare Facility!
Are you ready to influence the future of public Imaging Services in one of Australia's most picturesque locations ? Cpl Healthcare in collaboration with our client are recruiting for a Chief Radiographer to join a busy Department of Medical Imaging in a pivotal leadership position.
As the Chief Radiographer, you will be responsible for managing, planning, and evaluating the medical imaging service, ensuring quality standards, and aiding in strategic service development. Collaborate with a dedicated team to lead and support the radiographer/sonographer workforce, manage resources, and drive clinical operations.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction in managing Medical Imaging services.
- Oversee clinical leadership, professional support, and best practice standards in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Ensure a collaborative and integrated approach to service delivery across the Department.
- Accountable for providing a quality medical imaging service to patients in alignment with standards.
- Foster a positive clinical environment and strong working relationships.
Details of Appointment:
- Permanent, full-time position with day work and on-call responsibilities (76 hours per fortnight, negotiable)
- Salary: $154,260 - $155,545 per annum
- Salary Packaging and Relocation Assistance available * T&C’s apply
- Professional Development
- Registration with the Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia
- Tertiary qualification/program of study approved by the Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia
· Postgraduate qualification/s relevant to the management of Medical Imaging Services
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending their CV to Grace Leonard at email@example.com. Please ensure you meet the essential criteria and, if applicable, include details of postgraduate qualifications relevant to the role.
* International candidates will need to meet the requirements for a visa. Apply for job