Children and Family Community Services
Grade: EGV or SO1 - £49,338 - £52,124 or £52,154 - £58,806 per annum
The States of Guernsey are looking for a Children’s Safeguarding Manager to join their team at Childrens and Family Community Services.
This role will entail the following;
- Co-ordinate and chair child-protection case conferences and looked after children reviews, and other child focussed meetings that create and review the child’s plan for protection and care.
- Provide specialist advice to professional staff, consumers and agencies involved in safeguarding and looking after children, and to provide quality assurance and audit to drive continuous learning across HSC.
- Develop the specialism of the post to provide expertise to the HSC and the States of Guernsey.
- As a member of the Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Unit the post holder will be involved in a variety of quality assurance tasks to include those detailed below.
The role holder will be responsible to the Service Manager, Safeguarding and Quality Assurance and accountable to Head of Service, Children and Family Community Services.
- Registered Social Worker
- Recent child protection / children & families experience (Min 3 years)
- Specialist knowledge of safeguarding children acquired through training & experience
Generous relocation package offered to include;
- Expenses paid onsite interview
- Rent Allowance
- Removal Costs reimbursed
- Welcome Bonus
Cpl Healthcare Contact
For more information or to send a CV, please contact email@example.com or call 00353 87 113 8783 Apply for job