Cpl Healthcare is currently seeking applications for the role of Clinical Care Co-ordinator to support the clients existing urgent care facilities. These new roles are an extension of the services already provided on the ground at these urgent care facilities which are leading Minor Injuries and Illness (MIU) providers in Ireland.
The successful candidate will facilitate triage and navigation of client/patients throughout the Health & Wellbeing services. The Care Coordinator Nurse facilitates callers’ by providing access to the appropriate level of care using telephonic interaction as the mode of communication, by assessing needs, offering a clinical option, i.e. appropriate referral pathway to healthcare providers and services.
This is a clinical administrative role supporting on a day to day basis the administration team operating within the Clinical Call Centre. Responsibilities will extend to ensuring telephone client/patient assessment is delivered to the highest clinical standards.
This is a full time role (37.5 hrs weekly) across a 7 day roster with no night duty.
Positions available throughout Ireland.
To be considered eligible applicants :
- Must hold registration on the general/dual qualified division of the NMBI Register.
- Minimum 2 years’ recent experience working in the acute hospital environment
- Experience of working within a Call/Contact centre desirable
- Be able to demonstrate competence in managing a caseload of patients with non-life-threatening injury or illness.
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in Integrative Medicine.
- Should have a high level of professional and personal integrity, emotional resilience and the ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrates ongoing evidence of Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Experience of working with Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Problem solver and solution focused in the context of operating in an environment of achieving excellence in service delivery
- Possess significant influencing and negotiating skills and have the ability to engage, build and
- sustain relationships
Very attractive remuneration package and benefits available.
Further details including detailed job description available by contacting Catherine Hoban on : t: +353 21 4626138 e: email@example.com
Apply for job