Cpl Healthcare is delighted to have partnered with a renowned Dublin based independent 182 bedded acute psychiatric teaching hospital to recruit for the role of Clinical Nurse Manager 2, CAMHs.
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced psychiatric nurses to play an integral and active role in a committed Multidisciplinary Team to make a significant contribution in mental healthcare treatment services, providing generic and specialist in-patient assessment and treatment to patients referred from across the country. The Hospital holds a Certificate of Registration with the Mental Health Commission as an Approved Centre in compliance with the Mental Health Act 2001.
Reporting to CNM3, the Clinical Nurse Manager 2 CAMHs will play a pivotal role in the daily management of the unit. The primary objective is to provide leadership, motivation and ensure the effective use of resources in the provision of the highest standard of patient care; promotion and use of the Recovery Model and to facilitate the development of both Staff and Student Nurses while also assisting in the implementation of change within the hospital.
Detailed job description available on application
To be considered for this role the following criteria apply:
- Must be registered or in the final stages of registering with the NMBI as a Registered Psychiatric Nurse.
- Have at least 5 years post qualification nursing experience in mental health services including a minimum of two years’ experience in Adolescent Mental Health.
- Management qualification desirable along with 2 years management experience.
All interested applicants should:
- Be dynamic and energetic individuals with experience of working at Clinical Nurse Management or as a Staff Nurse in mental health
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the Mental Health Commission requirements, leadership and governance with evidence of continuing professional development.
For further details please contact Catherine Hoban on :
t: + 353 21 4626138 or e: email@example.com Apply for job