Seeking applications from experienced psychiatric clinical nurse manager for approved mental health service, North Dublin.
The successful applicant will be part of a very exciting new specialised rehabilitation care pathway for people with severe and enduring mental illness and complex needs. A significant component of this specialised rehabilitation care pathway is the provision of Specialist Rehabilitation Units (SRUs). In conjunction with the HSE our client has been contracted to provide one such SRU for those who cannot be discharged from acute inpatient units and require a specialised rehabilitation placement.
This is a unique opportunity for highly motivated healthcare professionals to be part of a new multidisciplinary team, dedicated to the development and delivery of a specialised rehabilitative recovery focused model of care.
The post holder reports to the CNM III who will lead and manage the SRU, and is accountable to the Assistant Director of Nursing, Mental Health Services.
The post holder will have specific responsibility to support nursing services which will cover professional, clinical, health and safety and educational duties.
Interested applicants must:
- Be registered on the Psychiatric Division of the Register of Nurses kept by the NMBI or be entitled to be so registered
- Have at least 5 years post registration psychiatric nursing experience
- Be able to demonstrate experience of or an understanding and commitment to the personal recovery model
- Have adequate knowledge of psychiatric nursing administrative procedures
- Have the clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development at the appropriate level
- Have ideally completed, or be willing to complete a recognised management degree course, have a qualification in therapeutic interventions for people with mental health problems e.g. CBT, PSI, SFBT
Further details upon application to Catherine Hoban on +353 21 4626138 or email email@example.com Apply for job