Cpl in partnership with our client are seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager for the Irish Blood Transfusion Service
The IBTS is currently recruiting a specified purpose, full-time CNM
- To have name maintained on live register with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- To be registered with NMBI in the General Division
- To have at least 5 years post registration experience – two of which must be clinical practice within the last 3 years
- Evidence of recent post registration/educational learning
- Management course
- Demonstrate an awareness of current issues in nursing and within the wider health care sector.
- Relevant third level degree or willingness to work towards one
The salary scale attached to the post is the CNM 2 scale €48,570 to €57,421 (incl. LSI) per annum. Entry point onto the salary scale is dependent upon relevant public-sector experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Kelley Walsh +353 91 507519, +353 864117886 or email me your updated CV to Kelley.email@example.com
Keywords: RGN, Registered General Nurse, General Nurse, Staff Nurse, Nursing in the UK, Nursing Jobs England, Nursing Jobs Ireland, Nursing Jobs in Ireland, Nursing Jobs in Britain, Nursing Jobs in London, Nursing London, Nursing Agency UK, Nursing Recruitment UK, NHS Jobs UK, Nursing Jobs with the NHS, Staff Nurse NHS Jobs, Medical, Surgical, Paediatric, Theatre, Accident and Emergency, A&E Nurse, Hospital Jobs, Hospital Nursing Positions, Acute Nursing Posts UK, Nursing Vacancies, Nursing Roles, Nursing Jobs, NMC Registered Nurse, military nurse, cruise ship nursing job, London nurse coordinator, coordinator nurse, call centre nurse, highly paid nursing work Apply for job