Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our experienced, innovative, healthcare and pharmaceutical community service providers are seeking experienced nurses who are passionate about working in a community setting.
Our client is one of the leaders in providing home and clinic based services such as IV antibiotics, Chemotherapy, Patient education, Phlebotomy and Chronic Disease Management. This is a full time position.
Their services operate out of Dublin, Kildare, Offaly, Laois, Wexford, Carlow, Wicklow, Louth, Meath, Westmeath, Longford and Kilkenny.
- Valid NMBI pin (dual qualified paeds/general)
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience in cannulation, iv antibiotics and phlebotomy essential
- Ability to work independently
- Full driving licence
- Excellent clinical skills
- Excellent communication skills
What can you expect in return
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Pension Scheme
- Company phone and tablet
- Company Car
- Health Insurance Scheme
Detailed job description available on application.
Please contact Kelley Walsh in confidence on:
T: + 353 864117886 or +35391507519
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Apply for job