Cpl Healthcare in partnership with Boots Ireland are currently recruiting qualified Pharmacists to work in community pharmacy’s across Ireland on full-time permanent contracts, working a total of 40 hours per week.
This is an exciting opportunity for qualified Pharmacists to play an integral and active role in a community pharmacy setting while making a significant contribution in the area of pharmacy throughout Ireland.
- As a Pharmacist with this pharmacy group, it goes without saying you will be providing excellent customer and patient care that will be inspiring and reassuring.
- It’s more than just dispensing medicine, its looking after both customers and patients, listening to them and giving expert advice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
- Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy looks and feels like from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy healthcare team
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice throughout
- Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Actively supporting the development, education & training of colleagues; building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting regular reviews, audits and risk assessments to protect patient and public safety
Work to deliver world class professional services personally and through the pharmacy team
What’s in it for you?
Career Progression: You will be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities. From continuing your professional development in clinical services or progressing into store management this pharmacy will give you all the training and support you need from their award-winning L&D team.
Variety: With the chance to work in the community, in busy retail stores, you will be able to do what you love. You’ll be working in a fast paced, inspiring environment that allows you to deliver genuine care and build great relationships with your patients and customers, and your team.
Reward: You will receive a competitive company pension scheme, PSI fees paid annually, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to additional flexible benefits that allows you to create a package that suits your individual needs.
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character and true desire to help others feel good. In addition, you will:
- Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, customers/patients and external local professionals
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Be commercially astute, understand the growth and development of the healthcare industry
- Role model first class communication skills, where you will hold excellent face to face interactions with all types of customers and patients
- Thrive in a team centred approach with strong collaborative working
- Have a passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development, completing all Pharmacist mandatory and directed training
- Be digitally savvy and comfortable with navigating and embracing new technology
Salary / Benefits
Dependent on Experience
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply or for further information please contact Stephen on 01 4825424 or send an updated CV to email@example.com Apply for job