In partnership with our client we are seeking a Registered Nurse (RGN or RNID) to work as a Homecare Supervisor in Wexford.
The Care Manager is responsible for the overall quality of service delivery to all customers within the Franchise. They provide leadership and management to all office and care staff. They are responsible for the implementation of all policies and procedures, protocols and guidance.
Responsibilities as a Care Manager
- Plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
- Ensuring compliance with safeguarding systems
- Liaise with all Health Care Professionals
- Implement induction programmes
- Identify staff training need and provide accordingly
- Recruit, select and effectively supervise a dispersed workforce
Relevant qualifications – Qualified Nurse (RGN or RNID)
Experience of service provision in the care profession
Clean driving licence and permanent use of a legal and reliable car
Permanent full time position with Excellent Salary
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Eamonn Mullen +353 870945454 or email me your updated CV to email@example.com
Apply for job