Community test centre C 19 swabbing staff - mid-west
We are looking for Testing Centre Swabbing Staff to work in dedicated HSE testing centres in a number of locations across the Mid-West – Limerick, Clare & North Tipperary
As a community tester you will also be required to undertake mobile testing on-site at healthcare facilities, residential care services and in industrial/commercial settings.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact our lives, healthcare professionals like you are needed to continue to provide regular testing.
We are actively recruiting for:
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Qualified Dental Nurses
- Qualified Dental Hygienists
- Allied Health Professionals
- Therapy Assistants (OT, SLT, Physiotherapy)
If you have a qualification or experience in any of the above roles, complete the form, we would love to hear from you.
What are we offering:
- 6-month contracts offering 37 hours per week. Flexibility for rosters will be required.
- Full, comprehensive training and induction will be provided.
- A safe and secure working environment held to the highest standards.
- Excellent pay rates related to your experience level.
- Experience working in medical, clinical, or healthcare settings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and supportive nature.
- Ability to physically stand for several hours with good mobility (for reaching into vehicles).
- Willingness to work outside.
- Commitment to the work and adhere to the strict guidelines and procedures required.
- A full, clean driver’s licence and access to a car are essential.
Please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Brian on 01 482 5352 for a job spec and further information.
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for similar roles.
Apply for job