Dietician - field based clinical role
Full and part time applicants available
Cpl Healthcare are recruiting for a Dietician for a permanent position on behalf of a leading nutrition company.
The purpose of this position will be to provide dietetic services to the Enteral Nutrition Division via the provision of dietetic support to Nursing Homes.
The main duties of this role include:
- To monitor therapeutic trends in the Enteral nutrition market
- To ensure product knowledge is up to date, to assist with the professional delivery of the service.
- To ensure timely clinical reviews to clients and patients to ensure the delivery of the highest standards of care.
- To maintain a high level of communication with the both the sales representatives and the office based team to assist with the delivery of an efficient dietetic service.
- To ensure that clinical knowledge is maintained at all times to ensure that the dietetic service is seen as professional and knowledgeable.
- To maintain accurate and timely reports, documenting the activity that has been generated by the role.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics with a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience.
- Good working knowledge of Enteral Nutrition.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
This position has an excellent package consisting of salary based on experience as a dietician, bonus, car, fuel card, laptop, phone, health insurance as well as excellent training and development.
Apply for job
For a job description and further information, please email your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian on 01 482 5352