Is a band 1 permanent, pensionable position with a leading public hospital
• Salary on the appropriate scale and commensurate with experience
• Requires the successful applicant to work as a member of the Hospital Executive Team sharing responsibility at executive level
•Requires the successful applicant to work with the Chief Director and Directors of Nursing &Midwifery in the Dublin Midlands Hospital Group.
• Requires the successful applicant to be responsible for maintaining high standards of professional accountability and nursing practice and delivery
• Is available from May 2018 onwards.
Interested Applicants Must:
• Have 10 years post registration nursing experience + 5 years nursing management experience at a minimum of CNM 2 level of which 3 must have been in an acute setting
• Hold a post graduate qualification at not less than level 8 (QQI) in health care management or management related area
• Have the requisite clinical, leadership, managerial and administrative knowledge and ability for the proper discharge of the office
• Be registered or eligible to register on the general register as maintained by the NMBI
Closing Date for Applications: 25th April 2018
Interviews Scheduled for early May 2018
If you are interested send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Apply for job