Director of Nursing Wanted for the Midlands Regional Hospital, Portlaoise!
You will be a member of the Hospital Executive Team, sharing the responsibility at executive level by working closely with the Hospital General Manager, Clinical Director and Director of Midwifery for the Hospital.
• Is a band 1 permanent, pensionable position with a leading public hospital
• Salary on the appropriate scale and commensurate with experience
• Requires the successful applicant to work as a member of the Hospital Executive Team sharing responsibility at executive level
• Requires the successful applicant to be responsible for maintaining high standards of professional accountability and nursing practice and delivery
• Have 10 years post registration nursing experience + 5 years nursing management experience at a minimum of CNM 2 level of which 3 must have been in an acute setting
• Hold a post graduate qualification at not less than level 8 (QQI) in health care management or management related area
• Have the requisite clinical, leadership, managerial and administrative knowledge and ability for the proper discharge of the office
• Be registered or eligible to register on the general register as maintained by the NMBI
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS - 25TH APRIL 2018
For further information on the roles contact Chloe Murphy on:
e: firstname.lastname@example.org or dd: 021-4626123 Apply for job