Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with their client who provide Mental Health Services in Dublin are immediately seeking Healthcare Assistants.
The post of Healthcare Assistant is assist nursing staff in providing a high standard of nursing care, ensuring that patients’ needs and safety are addressed at all times, and perform amongst others the duties of which this list is not exhaustive, are set out hereunder.
This is a great opportunity for both experienced and newly qualified Health Care Assistants to be an active part of a committed multidisciplinary team and to make a significant contribution in the area of mental health.
The successful candidate will have completed a QQI Level 5 (8 modules) in Healthcare and will have a minimum of 6 months experience as a Healthcare Assistant. Previous experience in a psychiatric environment is an advantage.
Mandatory Healthcare modules required are: Communications, Work Experience, Care Skills, Care Support, Safety & Health at Work.
Elective modules are: Recovery Mental Health, Social Studies, Care of the Elderly, Nutrition, Activities of Living Patient Care, Infection Prevention & Control , Human, Growth and Development, Care of the Elderly, Palliative Care, Team working, Nursing theory and practice, Anatomy and physiology, Occupational first aid, Equality and disability, Understanding mental health, Exercise and fitness, Understanding special needs, Gerontology, Health promotion, Disability awareness.
- QQI Level 5 or Fetac Level 5 in Care of the Elderly or Healthcare Support (all 8 modules must be completed, no exceptions)
- 6 months – 1 years’ experience in Care of the Elderly
- Very strong candidates whom have just finished their QQI or Fetac Level 5 may be considered, dependant on their experience
- Must be currently located in Ireland
- Excellent communication skills
- Family friendly working arrangements
- Fixed roster patterns
- Generous healthcare staff shift premiums (25% night duty, double time Sundays and bank holidays)
- Contributory pension
- Career development
- Comprehensive training programmes
- Further education supports
- On-site library and research facility
- Bloom Together employee well-being programme
- Employee assistance programme
- Free onsite staff parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Uniforms supplied on commencement of employment for healthcare team
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax saver commuter tickets
Face to face interviews taking place on Wednesday 15th August
To arrange an interview, please send your updated CV or contact Declan for more information on email@example.com Apply for job