Provides specialist Neuropsychiatric assessment and continuing care services for individuals with complex mental health needs on a national basis and also specialises in the provision of mental health services to adults and older persons with serious and enduring mental health needs. We also provide specialist palliative care to individuals with mental health needs.
Why working for us?
We value every member of our team who each have a unique and important contribution to make to our services. We embrace the importance of work life balance and employee well-being.
We offer first class training and a professional work environment with excellent career opportunities to progress and advance your career.
Our benefits include:
- Family friendly working arrangements
- Fixed roster patterns
- Generous healthcare staff shift premiums (25% night duty, double time Sundays and bank holidays)
- Contributory pension
- Career development
- Comprehensive training programmes
- Further education supports
- On-site library and research facility
- Bloom Together employee well-being programme
- Employee assistance programme
- Free onsite staff parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Uniforms supplied on commencement of employment for healthcare team
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax saver commuter tickets
We are committed to offering first class training and a professional work environment with excellent career opportunities to progress and advance your career.
The starting salary currently applicable to the Healthcare Assistant position is €11 per hour.
- QQI Level 5 or Fetac Level 5 in Care of the Elderly or Healthcare Support (all 8 modules must be completed, no exceptions)
- Fetac Level 5 in Pre-Nursing studies
- 6 months – 1 years’ detailed experience in Care of the Elderly
- Must be currently located in Ireland
- Excellent communication skills
Interviews face to face will be held every Tuesday and Wednesday
For further information contact Susana on +353 91 507527 or Send your CV to email@example.com Apply for job