General Nurses (Medical and Surgical Inpatient Wards), Acute Hospital - South Dublin
In association with our client, an accomplished fast-growing Private Hospital in Dublin Ireland Cpl Healthcare are seeking to recruit experienced Medical and Surgical Nurses for full time permanent posts.
Our client delivers excellent care in a modern clinical setting, with all the latest technologies in the Healthcare arena. Our client’s facility is a 168 bedded acute hospital spanning over 5 floors. It hosts; General Wards, an Emergency Department, 8 Operating Theatres and 12 bedded ICU.
The working environment is unique in that it’s supportive to its staff, dynamic in nature, and multicultural with 700 staff from all cultures and backgrounds. The team are very welcoming to new staff, and morale amongst existing staff is high. Our client offers an excellent orientation programme to new staff and encourage ongoing clinical professional development through on the job learning and external training.
Located in an easily accessible part of Dublin near to the seaside. Main transport links; Car, Dart, Train & Bus. The area is reported to be safe, and nice place to live and/or work.
- Registered General Nurse
- Recent Relevant Experience (Minimum 5 Years)
- Sound Clinical Judgement and Skills
- NMBI Pin or Decision Letter
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Fluent English Language skills
- Starting bonus/Relocation Package worth up to €3000
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus
- Onsite parking
- Discounted cafe
- Sports and Social Club
- Discounted onsite pharmacy
- Permanent health insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- On site accommodation for initial month if required.
Further details upon application to Kerry Steyn on +353 21 4944878 or email Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org Apply for job