Cpl Healthcare are seeking suitable applications for an Infection Prevention & Control (IPC) nursing role for a Leisnter based nursing home group.
This is a new direction in nursing home care and will allow the successful candidate to pave the way for ensuring high standards of infection control within the home and support the development and implementation of the organisations infection prevention and control programme. Additionally, there is opportunity for career progression in such a large organisation.
The successful candidate will operate as a key resource to the Clinical Director and Director of Nursing. You will be required to travel between the group homes across Leinster, therefore availability for travel and full driving license are required.
The post holder will provide support and specialist advice to all disciplines of staff, residents, patients, and members of the public regarding the prevention and control of infection. S/he will help to contain and reduce the incidence of infection across the organisation through risk assessment, surveillance, audit, intervention, education and the development of specialised protocols, policies, and guidelines.
There is an excellent salary base with this role reflective of the seniority of the role.
Qualifications & Essential Skills
- Candidates must be registered in the Register of General Nurses held by the NMBI.
- A minimum of five years post registration experience in acute and/or older persons
- Minimum two years’ experience as an IPC Nurse
- A recognised Infection Control qualification (Master Level preferable).
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
For further details on the role, please contact Catherine Hoban on :
T: +353 21 4626138 OR E: firstname.lastname@example.org Apply for job