Cpl Healthcare are working in collaboration with collaboration with Stewarts Care.
We are currently seeking to fill part time permanent positions from all Internship Intellectual Disability undergraduate student Nurses.
Stewarts Care is a community-based organisation who provide a multitude of services to individuals with intellectual disabilities throughout all stages of their life. They support people with a wide range of support needs across residential settings, day services, supported independent living, job advocacy and vocational training. The successful candidate with gain valuable experience working across several of the above areas, further developing their skill set.
Purpose of the Role:
The successful applicant will be a valued member of our Nursing staff team providing a range of services to persons with intellectual disabilities. Placement is across all areas of Stewart Care services for adults with intellectual disabilities based in Palmerstown, West Dublin and North Kildare.
Candidates Should Demonstrate the Following:
- Applications are invited from current internship Student Nurses who will be eligible to register with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland in 2021.
- Exceptional Communication and Teamwork skills.
- A flexible work week –Roster Requirements include days, sleep over, nights and weekends
- Knowledge of the current HIQA Standards and Health Act Regulations 2013
- Full driver’s license and access to use of own car is desirable
*Salary is in accordance with HSE Pay Scales
For more information, please contact Aoife Clay
By Phone: 087 132 0305
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job