Manager, Adult Disability Service
Grade: £38,055 - £45,355 BAR £46,908 - £50,172 per annum
Are you passionate about enhancing the lives of people with learning disabilities and/or autism? We are looking to recruit Managers to join the Adult Disability Team in Guernsey. You will play an important part in the development of the service for the future, you will need to be an enthusiastic and forward thinking individual with a person centred approach assisting people to live and thrive in their own homes. You could make a real difference, helping people to reach their full potential. To apply for this role, you must be a registered Health or Social Care Professional and evidence of CPD at diploma level.
1. Registered Nurse
2. Teaching/Mentoring qualification
3. Diploma in a related field
4. Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational
5. Achievement or equivalent (D32/33, NVQ A1)
6. Degree in a related field
7. Management Qualification
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND APTITUDE:
1. Good IT skills
2. Excellent verbal and written communication.
3. To hold a valid driving licence (this may be negotiated with the manager dependant on area.)
4. Leadership and management skills.
5. Caring and empathetic nature.
6. Good knowledge of learning disabilities and current best practice
Full relocation package available
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Lauren Glynn on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 091507532
Other jobs you may be interested in;