Medical Scientist North Dublin city
Medical Scientist required for long term locum role with leading public hospital pathology laboratory in North Dublin city.
The Pathology Laboratory encompasses a number of laboratory departments, including, Biochemistry, Haematology, Transfusion Medicine, Microbiology.
We are looking to speak with an experienced medical scientist with multidisciplinary lab experience and ideally should be proficient in the use of the Cell Dyn Ruby, Abbott Architect and the DxC 600.
Microbiology experience would be very beneficial also.
The post holder, in co-operation with the Laboratory Manager and Clinical Director,
- Work as part of a team in the provision of a multidisciplinary service for the Irish Defence Forces and its associated institutions in accordance with departmental policy.
- Actively contribute to the implementation and operation of a quality management system in compliance with ISO1519 INAB standards in the pathology laboratory which all grades of staff are part of and which provides the governance framework for all processes in the department
- A B.Sc. in Medical Science as recognised or eligible for recognition by the Academy of Clinical Science and Laboratory Medicine
- CORU registered where applicable
- Multidisciplinary laboratory experience with some post graduate experience in microbiology,
- Professional approach to work
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
For further information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Brian for more information on 01 482 5352. Apply for job
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Medical Science jobs