My client is currently recruiting for a number of medical scientists to join their JCI Accredited pathology department, as it continues to expand, they are searching for candidates specialising in microbiology, haematology, histopathology and biochemistry.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in one of the countrys most high-tech laboratories using cutting edge technology and procedures. This role offers the opportunity for accelerated career advancement and rotation across all areas.
We are looking to speak with both experienced and newly qualified Medical Scientist who are seeking an exciting and rewarding career.
a) Possess an appropriate Bachelor of Science Honours degree in Biomedical Sciences from an approved University
b) Possess the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences of the Dublin Institute of Technology, Kevin Street or the Regional Technical College, Cork awarded prior to 1994
c) Possess a recognised and AMLS approved qualification at least equivalent to (a) or (b)
- Adhere to the JCI and INAB (if applicable) as determined by the laboratory manager
- Strong working knowledge of ISO 15189
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent at planning and organising your workload, including effective time-management
- Follow all policies and procedures set out by the management and hospital.
Apply for job
For more information, please forward your CV to Meigheann.Lyons@cplhealthcare.com or call Meigheann on 01- 4825 446.