Cpl Healthcare in partnership with a major public health service provider, which provides world class healthcare for the Frankston and Mornington Peninsula Community in Melbourne, are looking for experienced Midwives to join their team.
Their maternity service supports around 3000 women to give birth per year. Their service is level 5 in the DHHS Maternity Capability Framework and provides care for women of low and high risk profiles including twins and complex pregnancies.
Their midwives rotate through pregnancy clinics, birth, postnatal and domiciliary midwifery units providing full scope of midwifery care. Candidates are supported to increase their midwifery skills in many areas such as basic ultrasound, perineal repair, waterbirth etc so they can provide comprehensive and continuity of care as well as supporting personal professional development.
Our client can offer:
- Cohesive and friendly multidisciplinary team, respectful culture & supportive management
- Generous salary packaging benefits and ongoing opportunities to advance your career
- Frankston, Mornington Peninsula & surrounding locations
- Extended scope of practice to include waterbirth, suturing, cannulation, standing order packages, baby discharge competencies, presentation ultrasounds and midwife insertion of cervical ripening balloons
- Generous relocation package
- AHPRA and Visa processing guidance
- Initial 482 visa sponsorship with progression to 186 Permanent Residency
Candidates must have:
- A degree/ diploma in midwifery
- Have AHPRA registration or are eligible for AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 2 years of experience recent acute experience in the above specialty area
- Fluent in English
- Strong clinical skills
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Zoe Lawlor today -
Telephone: +35345907109 or +353874078773 Apply for job