Our clients are one of the largest providers of women and infant health care in the Republic of Ireland, caring for up to 10,000 pregnant women every year. In addition, over 1,000 infants are admitted to the Neonatal Intensive Care Centre and over 8,000 adult surgical operations are performed. The hospital provides comprehensive care for women and infants at local, regional and national levels.
The hospital promotes and supports normality in pregnancy and child birth; the hospital also provides a comprehensive range of highly specialised care in high risk maternal and fetal medicine, newborn medicine, anaesthesia and gynaecology.
Over 700 medical, midwifery, nursing, research scientists and professions allied to medicine are committed every day to delivering the best possible medical care in response to the needs of women and infants.
We are currently accepting applications from experienced NICU Staff Nurses who are holding an NMBI DL to participate in upcoming virtual interviews
- At least 2 years NICU experience in Level 3 Unit *Middle East experience, highly desirable
- Acute experience in 200+ bedded hospital
- Experience in looking after infants from 23 weeks gestation upwards
- Competent in managing infants on ventilatory support to include Cpap, and High Frequency.
- Experienced in looking after infants on CFAM.
- Experienced in looking after infants on Nitric.
- Experienced in attending High Risk Deliveries, and competent in Neonatal Resuscitation.
- NMBI DL Holder OR Educational Assessment Complete
Relocation Package Includes:
- Visa Costs covered
- NMBI registration fee reimbursed
- Free flight to Ireland & airport transfers
- Free accommodation for 8 weeks
- Reimbursed aptitude exam
Virtual interviews will be taking place throughout April + May, 2022.
To apply for these posts, click 'apply' to this job ad OR email your CV, NMBI portal screenshot and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of luck with your application! Apply for job