FULL TIME PERMANET ROLE IN CNM1; ENT and Plastics Theatres
CPL Healthcare is in partnership with its client seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager 1 (CNM1) in ENT and Plastics Theatres / Theatre Manager / Clinical Coordinator in ENT and Plastics Theatres to join their highly professional and qualified team. This Theatre Nurse Manager role is with a leading private Hospital located in South Dublin, Ireland.
Nursing Department Job in Theatre
- Coordinates and directs the daily patient care operations of the OR.
- Analyses workloads and skill requirements to meet patient care needs.
- Assesses staff competencies and makes patient care assignments.
- Delegates appropriate tasks to appropriate personnel, consistent with legal and professional guidelines and departmental standards.
- Maintains clear communications with the Nurse Manager regarding unit needs and incidents.
- Serves as a resource person on the unit.
- Assists with patient care as needed.
- Identifies appropriate internal controls for department; provides mechanisms to monitor and enforce compliance.
- Performs related duties as required.
- NMBI Registered General Nurse license in good standing.
- 5 years’ clinical Theatre experience required.
- Must possess teaching abilities, leadership qualities, professional judgment, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, and a sense of professional development.
To apply / for more information please contact Lauren Glynn by reaching out or sending your updated CV to email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +35391507532
Clinical Nurse Manager, CNM, CNM2, Hospital Nurse Manager, Staff Nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse,Theatre nurse, Nursing Jobs in Ireland, Clinical Coordinator in Theatre, Operating Room Nurse Manager Apply for job