About the Hospital:
Knox Private Hospital is one of the largest private healthcare providers in Victoria, providing a comprehensive range of healthcare to over 1.2 million people in Melbourne’s east and south-eastern suburbs.
The hospital is a 359 patient-bed facility, providing both medical and acute services, including 12 theatres, a 24-hour emergency department, an on-site medical team, a 10-bed ICU, a 10 bed CCU and a Day Procedure Unit.
The hospital is currently expanding several procedural areas, including Operating Theatre, Day Procedure Centre, Emergency Department and a dedicated Plastic Surgery ward. These new areas are forecast to open in February 2020.
- Anaesthetic Nurse
- Cardiac Nurse
- Cardiac Scrub Nurse
- Emergency Department Nurse
- General Scrub Nurse
- ICU Nurse
- Neuro Scrub Nurse
- Orthopedic Nurse
- Plastic Surgery Nurse
- Recovery Nurse
- Sugical Nurse
- Theatre Recovery Nurse
The Hospital are Offering:
- TSS 482 Visa Sponsorship available
- Generous relocation package (if applicable)
- Excellent salary based on experience
- Assistance with AHPRA Registration and Visa Process (if applicable)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fully qualified nurses with two years’ recent experience in an acute hospital setting.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in Ireland or UK
Skype and onsite interviews available.
For further information, please contact Anna Carty:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +353 91507524
Apply for job