Nursing Opportunities exist with the NHS in the UK – Cpl Healthcare to host Open Days for these Jobs across Ireland August 03rd 2017
Are you an Island of Ireland trained Nurse exploring career options at this time?
Cpl Healthcare are hosting a series of Open Days in our offices on August 03rd, please attend if interested in applying for our NHS client vacancies. Multidiscipline nursing opportunities exist throughout the UK at this time. Experienced and Graduate Nurses (including Student Nurses due to qualify 2017) are welcome to attend our Open Days on August 03rd.
Open day locations; Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway and Belfast.
- Dublin - 8-34 Percy Place, Dublin 4
- Cork - 11 Anglesea Street, Cork
- Limerick - 10/11 Steamboat Quay, Dock Road, Limerick
- Galway - Ross House, Merchants Road, Galway
- Belfast - 1-3 Arthur St, Belfast BT1 4GA
Call into your local Cpl office anytime between 9am-5.30pm for more information on UK nursing opportunities. Pop in to find out what nursing opportunities are available in the UK, to discuss possible locations, career progression potential, and for advice on the entire relocation process including: interviews, registration, accommodation etc.
Why work for the NHS?
- The NHS is a rewarding place to work
- The NHS is one of the largest employers in the world, and is the biggest in Europe, with over 1.3 million staff
- The NHS offers a huge range of exciting and challenging opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference.
- If you join the NHS, you will become part of a talented, passionate team of people committed to providing the best care and treatment to patients
- Great Pay and Benefits exist within the NHS system, with a huge emphasis on continuous professional education and development opportunities being made available to Staff Nurses
- Pay starts with the NHS at £22, 128 and depending on experience you can earn £28, 746
- Premiums and/or allowances for unsocial and weekend hours
- The rates of pay are based on a 37.5 hour working week
- 27 annual leave days and 8 public holidays per annum
- Relocation packages varies from hospital to hospital
Hospitals/locations include but are not limited to the following;
- St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Tooting, London
- Queen Mary’s Hospital, Roehampton, London
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust, Watford, London
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Cambridge
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust, Exeter
- Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust, Taunton
- Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust, Torquay
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, Birmingham
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust, Hertfordshire
- Guernsey Health and Social Services Department, Guernsey
For further information please contact our dedicated Nursing Team on +353 1 4825350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Keywords; UK Nursing Jobs, Staff Nurse UK, RGN UK, NHS JOBS, Nurse UK, Nursing Jobs in England, NHS Careers, Nursing Opportunities with the NHS, Acute Nursing Jobs, Hospital Jobs, Jobs for Irish Trained Nurses, Cpl Healthcare Apply for job