Cpl Healthcare and their world-renowned client will be hosting interviews in Madrid in mid-November 2019 for staff nurses interested in working in drug & alcohol stabilisation and homelessness. The service provides care in areas of prevention, housing, homelessness and residential drug treatment.
Graduate and ideally experienced staff nurses are being sought for this charitable organisation who are opening a new 10 bed drug and alcohol stabilisation unit in Dublin city. This is a residential unit staffed with medical and social care staff. Nurses will have a clinical responsibility to the clients and will always have full social care and management support. Working hours will be rostered and include day and night duty.
Successful applicants will be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team providing care in an exciting and developing healthcare environment, with defined career development pathways.
Interviews being held in Mid-November
To be considered eligible:
- You will ideally be registered in the psychiatric or general division of the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Applicants who do not yet have started the NMBI process (including obtaining the required IELTS/OET scores) will be considered. What is vital in this instance is your ability to demonstrate a strong desire to work in such a challenging area of healthcare.
- Ideally you will have relevant post qualification experience in a similar/mental health setting. Experience in detox/ rehabilitation and homelessness a distinct advantage but not essential. Relevant volunteer experience is considered relevant and should be clearly identified on your CV.
- Experience of working as part of a Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) highly desirable.
- Strong organisational/team skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
Attractive relocation packages available.
To apply please send your CV in English to:
P: 353 21 494 4866
Apply for job