Reporting to the Occupational Health Lead this is a fantastic opportunity for an OH nurse to join an international healthcare company. This is a maternity leave role commencing in Jan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and administration of efficient and professional operations of occupational health services to the companies workforce. This role will require compliance with company policies and applicable regulations to achieve the desired goals and objectives.
• Health/wellness education • Medical surveillance programs • Vaccination programs • Provide training programs • Managing Work Related Injury • Preventing Injuries • Return to Work/Absence Management • Maintain Medical records/Record all encounters
Minimum Qualifications required:
• RGN with post graduate qualification in Occupational Health
• Preference for 1-2 years’ experience post occupational health qualification
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in general nursing is required.
Key Competencies for the Role:
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Proficient in venepuncture
• Good team player
• Excellent communication skills
Please contact for further details:
T: +353 21 4626138 e: email@example.com Apply for job