Cpl Healthcare is seeking applications from experienced Occupational Health Nurses for a Kilkenny based OH nurse role.
This role is with an established healthcare provider and will involve providing occupational health services to its staff.
Duties will include but are not exclusive to:
- Managing the process around pre-employment medicals and checks.
- Playing a lead role in the absence management and case management process
- Working closely with the OH physician and other members of the Occupational Health
team in the development and delivery of OH services.
- Conducting ergonomic and other risk assessments as necessary.
- Seeking opportunities to continuously enhance the OH related processes and services
To be considered for this role, interested applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- Be a qualified RGN on the NMBI register
- Have a relevant qualification in Occupational Health with a minimum of 2 years experience
in an Occupational Health role
- Experience in spirometry, audiometry , VDU and phlebotomy
- Experience of absence case management
- Ideally experience of implementing and design Covid compliant practices in the workplace
For further details, please contact me on:
+353 21 4626138 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org Apply for job