Cpl Healthcare in partnership with a leading Healthcare NHS Trust in East Surrey, England are currently recruiting Permanent Band 5 Occupational Therapists to deliver a wide variety of clinical work. The trust is located only 30 mins from central London is a major local employer, with a diverse workforce of over 4,000 providing healthcare services to a growing population of around 535,000.
These opportunities will give recently qualified Occupational Therapists the chance to be involved in the rotational system at this hospital which will afford the successful applicants a unique opportunity to enhance their skillset in a busy healthcare setting.
- If you are Looking for a rewarding and diverse career in health?
- If you are Looking for a unique hospital who’s 4 core values of; Dignity and Respect, Compassion, Safety and Quality and Teamwork are at the forefront of what they do, then consider joining the team in East Surrey?
What makes this Trust different?
- They are located 30 minutes outside of London City
- They are just a 15-minute drive from Gatwick airport
- The commuting times are minimal.
- This is a very pleasant area in which to live, with large areas of unspoilt beautiful countryside
The annual salary will be in line with the current NHS pay scales, with further progression beyond this based on merit.
RELOCATION PACKAGE (IF APPLICABLE)
- HCPC registration fee paid in full (£495)
- First two years HCPC membership paid in full (£180)
- Flight to London Gatwick when starting position
First month’s accommodation covered
For further information or for a detailed job specification, please contact Stephen on 01 4825424 or at firstname.lastname@example.org Apply for job