Occupational Therapists –Portlaoise, Co. Laois
Occupational Therapists –Adult Mental Health Service – Portlaoise, Co. Laois
Occupational Therapists, Staff grade required by Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with the HSE, for new opportunities in St. Fintan’s Campus, Portlaoise, Laois for a duration of 12 months.
The Post is based in the approved inpatient unit – long stay adult mental health service. The caseload is mainly older adults presenting with psychiatry of later life needs, dementia and responsive behaviours who require the provision of continuing care
- Working as part of the Occupational Therapy team supporting OT Adult services.
- Provide assessment and intervention within the inpatient unit – long stay adult mental health service.
- A recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist with CORU registration
- Experience working with adults highly desirable for Staff Grade Role
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Full driver’s licence and access to car is a must
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to email@example.com
Or call Alexandra for more information on 087 113 1556.
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more occupational therapy jobs
Apply for job