Occupational Therapy Assistant
Occupational Therapy Assistants x3 required for 6-month contract positions with Mental Health service, North Dublin city. Excellent opportunities apply now.
Occupational Therapy Assistants x3 required for 6-month contract positions with Mental Health service, North Dublin city.
The service provides Occupational Therapy Services to adults within Hospital, Community, Rehabilitation, Homelessness and Psychiatry of Old Age settings.
The main purpose of the role will be to support and assist the Occupational Therapists in providing services across the area.
The main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Carry out the administrative and clerical duties required to support the Occupational Therapy staff and the Occupational Therapy department
- Carry out the ordering of stock and equipment for the department
- As part of Occupational Therapy team contribute to service planning and development.
- Carry out Occupational Therapy programs and groups for patients to the specifications agreed with the Occupational Therapist Supervisor and treating Occupational Therapists
- Carry out interventions either jointly with the occupational therapist, independently and unaccompanied or in collaboration with appropriate other staff (Following the direction and supervision of the occupational therapist)
- Carry out duties related to the planning, organisation and maintenance of the occupational therapy programmes and department as directed by the occupational therapist
Apply for job
Interested candidates will be required to:
(i) Possess the relevant Health Service Skills FETAC Level 5 qualification which contains Modules 1 & 2.
(ii) Have obtained an equivalent qualification to (i) from another jurisdiction.
(iii) Be currently employed as an Occupational Therapy Assistant or in a comparable role.
For a full job description and further information, please call Brian Murray on 01 482 5352 or email your c.v. to email@example.com