Cpl Healthcare in partnership with a leading cancer hospital in the eastern suburbs of Australia, are looking for an Oncology nurses to join their team. They care for patients throughout their journey, from diagnosis to treatment and palliative care.
The hospital client has a Breast Care onsite, which offers rapid access, state-of-the-art breast screening and diagnostic services. Supported by the latest technology, we offer oncology, urology, gastroenterology, plastic surgery, endoscopy, and general surgery. The role entails providing emotional support, administering medication, monitoring the patients’ status, changing dressings, preparing them for tests and procedures, and dealing with pain relief.
Candidates must have:
- A Bachelors Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Have AHPRA registration or eligible for AHPRA registration
- 2 years of experience recent acute nursing experience in the above specialty area
- Fluent in English
- Strong clinical skills
Some of the benefits you can expect
- Excellent salary depending on experience
- Generous relocation package
- AHPRA and Visa processing guidance
- TSS 482 Visa Sponsorship with potential of employer sponsored permanent residency
If you are interested in this role, please contact Zoe Lawlor today -
Telephone: +35345907109 or +353874078773 Apply for job