Overseas Nursing Interviews for UK Hospitals
Nursing Interview’s next week - 24th of November 2021.
Cpl Healthcare are proud partners to Devon’s International Recruitment Hub. An organisation looking to recruit overseas nurses to Devon Hospitals.
- Northern Devon NHS Trust
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Trust
- University Hospital Plymouth NHS Trust
- Torbay and South Devon NHS Trust
Live and work in England’s costal dream, voted the best place to live in England.
We are seeking to recruit experienced overseas nurses (6 months minimum experience)for NHS Hospitals in the Devon location of the UK.
We are recruiting for all general nursing specialities.
Medical, Surgical, Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Care, Theatre, Cardiac Care, Oncology Endoscopy and Mental Health.
If you are a qualified nurse with 6 months experience and have a valid IELTS or OET Certificate, we want to hear from you !
Relocation Package **
- IELTS/ OET – Value up to £360 reimbursement
- CBT Test Fee
- Application to NMC Fee
- Admission to NMC Register Fee
- Visa application Fee for Candidate
- Relocation Flight
- Airport Transfer
- Accommodation of 2 Months provided onsite
- OSCE Training and OSCE Test
- Financial support (Short Term Load) can be applied for
- Welcome pack which includes food voucher and mobile phone sim
Nurses will be paid top of Band 4 scales pre-registration and once OSCE completed and NMC Pinned will be increased to the Band 5 nursing pay scales.
** Terms and Conditions apply on relocation package.
Apply in Confidence;
Kelley Walsh – Cpl Healthcare
Ph: +353 864117886 – What’s App
Apply for job