Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our client based in Dublin. Our client is committed to providing service users with the services that they require, irrespective of their level of need. Person-centred services will be provided, taking cognisance of the person’s dignity and rights, and based on an assessment of need and the services requested.
To be considered for this post applicants must have the following:
- Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) or have completed a Social Care (Honours) Degree.
- Have at least 3 years post registration experience of which one must be in the specialty area of Intellectual Disability.
- A minimum of 3 years’ post qualification management / supervisory experience.
- An in depth knowledge of the HIQA Standards & Health Act 2007-2013 Regulations.
- A strong person centered focus.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Have the clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Salary Scale: €44,288 to €52,191 per annum
For further information on this position please contact Kelley Walsh on +353-91-507519 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com
Key word: rgn dublin. Rcn dublin, rnid dublin, nursing jobs Ireland, nursing positions Ireland, rnid nursing positions Ireland, rgn, positions Ireland, rcn nursing positions Ireland. Apply for job