Cpl Healthcare in association with our client are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician who is a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills to work in a busy pharmacy in Dublin 12.
This exciting opportunity will be offered on a permanent contract and successful applicants are expected to work 40 hours per week, working Monday to Friday 08:30am – 17:30pm. In addition to this the successful candidate would be required to work only one evening to 8.30pm every two weeks, one Saturday in six. There will be No Sunday work.
The successful candidate will work as part of a busy team on a daily basis looking after the medication management needs of residents in nursing homes and care facilities.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate and there will be an attractive package on offer.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy pharmacy environment, preferably with experience of the schemes in the Republic of Ireland
- The candidate must have a Recognised Pharmacy Technician or Dispensing Technician Qualification
- The Ideal candidate will have previous Pharmacy Technician Experience in a bus pharmacy setting and previous experience and proficiency with MPS Dispensing System
- The successful candidate will have accurate data entry skills with strong management and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a community pharmacy will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- New graduates will be considered
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this vacancy or for further information please contact Stephen on 01 4825424 or forward your updated CV to email@example.com Apply for job