The Primary Care Nurse Manager will manage the primary care nurse co-ordinators across a number of the organistaions units in the Dublin South City Area. He/she will be responsible for oversight and ensuring co-ordination of health care services for clients with a diverse range of health care needs along with provision of clinical supervision to primary care nurses.
The sucessful candidate will develop the primary care services of the Organisation and will provide clinical and professional leadership to the team.
- Registered RPN, RNID, &/or RGN (BSc Nursing)
- Evidence of PIN renewal for current year.
- Full clean drivers licence essential
- Minimum of 5 years post registration experience in the last 8 years.
- Experience managaing a team
- Knowledge of relevant nursing legislation and including FOI, Data Protection, GDPR.
- Knowledge of health promotion and disease prevention.
To apply or discuss further please contact Kevin Kelly on 01-4825425 or email email@example.com
Apply for job