Psychologist, Early Intervention Team, Dublin 8
Psychologist (Clinical or Educational) required for a locum position on behalf of an Early Intervention Disabilities service, Dublin 8.
The psychology service is provided to children with developmental delay, learning disability and physical, sensory and functional disability.
It may also include ASD diagnostic assessment work..
This position will be based in Inchicore, Dublin 8 for an initial 6-9 month period with a view to extension.
- Working in partnership with multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of first class psychology service to under 6’s.
- A recognised post-graduate qualification as a Psychologist. Clinical or Educational qualifications will be considered
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland are required to hold validation of their qualifications with the Dept of Health & Children
- Some post graduate experience within a similar setting is desirable, placement experience will be considered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Full licence and access to a car will be desirable
For further information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian in confidence on 01 482 5352
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Clinical Psychology jobs
Apply for job