Psychologist, children’s disability team – Dublin South West
We are currently recruiting for a staff grade Psychologist on behalf of a children’s disability team for an assessment of need team to be based on Dublin South West.
The successful candidate will work with mainly children from 0-6 years presenting to signs or possible intellectual and / or physical disabilities.
The role will require AON, Autism Diagnostic Assessment, Behaviour mgmt., coping skills, group and individual work as well as working with parents.
This is a full time role and will mainly consist of clinic based work. There will be some school / home based visits where necessary.
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical or Educational Psychologist
- If qualified outside the Republic of Ireland, candidates will need to have their qualifications validated by the Dept of Health & Children
- Experience working in a similar position
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Garda vetting
For further information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian in confidence on 01 482 5428
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Psychology jobs Apply for job