Psychologist, Sligo, children's residential service
Psychologist required for full time permanent position with organisation providing a range of child-centred residential services for children from 8 – 18years.
Excellent opportunity to work with progressive organisation.
The main duties and responsibilities for the role will be:
- To carry responsibility for the operational delivery of the psychological assessment and subsequent support services to young people.
- To guide the young person’s planning process across residential services to ensure high quality tailored plans in line with Registration and inspection.
- To ensure that the progress of our young people is monitored, tracked and reviewed regularly, and evidence of their progress and outcomes is recorded;
- To ensure that all staff have access to psychological support in relation to the identified areas of risk/need for young people in our care;
- To carry out regular reviews of young people and therapeutic Services and set priorities in development plans;
- To identify the training and development needs of staff, contributing to the planning, organisation and delivery of effective training and development programs for staff across the organisation
Interested candidate will be required to have a recognised qualification in Psychology to a Masters or Doctorate level and ideally experience working with children with social, emotional and/or behavioural issues.
We welcome applications from 2017 graduates as well as experienced psychology professionals.
For a full job description and further information, please call Brian Murray on 01 482 5352 or email your c.v. to email@example.com Apply for job