Psychologist, Adult Primary Care team, Co. Wicklow
Based in Wicklow town, we are seeking a Psychologist (Clinical or Counselling) for an adult primary care service, providing a range of psychological services to client from 18 years + with the aim of empowering clients them to manage their mental health and to promote psychological wellbeing.
The service provides screening, assessment and intervention based on the formulation of the presenting needs.
Patients will typically present with a range of conditions including:
Depression, Stress and tension, Anger, Anxiety, panic attacks, phobias and obsessions, Memory and attention problems, Learning Problems, Eating problems, Coping with physical illness, Bereavement or divorce/separation, Traumatic experiences in childhood, Relationship difficulties, Self esteem issues. Parenting difficulties
This role will be for an initial 12 month period with a view to extension.
- A recognised post-graduate qualification as a Psychologist. Clinical or Counselling qualifications will be considered
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland are required to hold validation of their qualifications with the Dept of Health & Children
- Some post graduate experience within a similar setting is desirable, placement experience will be considered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
For further information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian in confidence on 01 482 5352
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Psychology jobs Apply for job