Seeking applications from qualified and experienced public health nurses for community HSE roles in North Dublin city.
Cpl Healthcare is delighted to announce that we have partnered with the HSE to fill a number of Public Health Nurse Vacancies in Dublin city.
Successful applicants will work within Primary Care and are expected to provide a broad based integrated prevention, education and health promotion service. S/he will actively participate with other relevant care professionals in planning patient care and will attend case conferences, working as part of a multi-disciplinary primary care team delivering a co-ordinated approach to eligible client care.
Within the context of the HSE reform programme the reconfiguration of Primary Care services into primary care teams, the Public Health Nurse will maintain a high standard of nursing care and the patient’s environment and to maintain a high standard of professional and ethical responsibility.
These roles offer all the advantages of working with the Irish Health Service Executive and offer an excellent opportunity for experienced public health nurses to progress their career in Ireland.
- Public Health Nurse Qualification that will be recognised and eligible for registration within this division of the NMBI www.nmbi.ie
- Two years relevant post-graduate experience
- Access to appropriate transport to fulfil the requirements of the role
- HSE Salary scale
- Excellent relocation packages including accomodation-further details on application
- Two year contract of employment with excellent public service pension
- Sponsored programmes for specialist post registration education
- 39 hour working week
- Comprehensive Induction Program
For more information please contact Kerry Steyn:
e: Kerry.email@example.com T: +353 21 4944878 Apply for job