Cpl Healthcare in partnership with Peninsula Health based in Australia – a major healthcare provider serving the metropolitan and rural areas on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula and provides a wide range of services from obstetrics to aged care, rehabilitation, emergency and intensive care, oncology, psychiatric services and Hospital in the Home (HITH). The hospital is looking for Registered Nurse to join their team!
The role entails assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting comprehensive nursing care within the area in accordance with best practice and Peninsula Health values, ensuring the safety of the public, patients and staff in relation to the provision of a safe environment from both OH&S and Infection Control Perspectives, ensuring familiarity with the expected standards of performance in the role and actively contributing to own personal development, contributing to a supportive and inclusive work culture that embraces diversity, ensuring patient and consumer safety and quality of care is the highest priority and ensuring any risks are identified and reported promptly and that prevention strategies are implemented to ensure the safety of all patients and consumers.
The candidate must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Nursing or bachelor’s degree in Science of Nursing
- Must be AHPRA registered or eligible to register
- Have completed 1 year graduate programme
- Demonstrated clinical knowledge and skills commensurate with experience.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication, IT and inter-personal skills
If you are interested in the role, please email me at email@example.com or 087-094-5454 Apply for job